[R] optimisation of the system of differential equations

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:49:26 CET 2017

Hi Malgorzata,
There is currently another thread on the list about attaching R code
to emails. The problem appears to be that if you attach a file with
the extension ".R" it is sent in a way that is blocked by the mail
server. If you want to attach an R code file to your message, change
the extension to ".txt". You can also just copy it into your message,
although if it is very long it may be hard to read.

Jim