[R] minpack package in R version 3.3.2

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 14 17:09:57 CET 2017

The primary place for finding out about packages is the Comprehensive R Archive Network, or CRAN. Try entering

R package minpack CRAN

into Google and you should be able to see what you need to do on your own. If you still need help, tell us what you found and why it didn't help when you post your next question.