[R] Plotting Landscape in R-Studio

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Feb 11 20:13:21 CET 2017

While the question AS POSED is off base here (and in fact unlikely to have any satisfactory answer due to the unavoidable squishiness of pasted graphics in Word), the OP could investigate the ReporteRs package which can export graphics directly to word files in a fairly predictable manner, including creating landscape oriented sections.