[R] Independent samples bootstrapped T-test : question

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:46:14 CET 2017

This is really a statistical question and not about R, and purely
statistical questions are typically off topic here. I note that there
is a "boot" package that you may wish to consider, and searching on
"bootstrapping" on rseek.org -- which you should always do before
posting here -- produced what looked like a number of relevant hits.
Otherwise, try posting your question on stats.stackexchange.com, which
*is* concerned with statistical issues.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter