[R] how to interpret t.test output

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Feb 6 18:20:27 CET 2017

Perhaps someone could, but:

1) It is normal on public Internet mailing lists and forums to simply ask the actual question and let people respond if they know the answer, rather than asking for permission to ask.

2) You should read the Posting Guide for this mailing list... your question does not appear to fit the subject area for this mailing list, as it is about interpreting statistical computation results (statistics) rather than using R to obtain them (R). Perhaps try stats.stackexchange.com?