[R] roxygen2 v6.0.0

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Feb 6 17:14:47 CET 2017

If your package source is version controlled (meaning you are free to
regret any time), I'd recommend you to delete the three files
NAMESPACE, chr.Rd, and essai-package.Rd. Then try to roxygenize again.
Basically the warnings you saw indicates that roxygen2 failed to find
the line

% Generated by roxygen2: do not edit by hand

in your NAMESPACE and .Rd files, so it thinks these files were
probably not previously generated by roxygen2. I think the cause is
package.skeleton(), which generated the Rd files. Seriously, friends
don't let friends use package.skeleton()... (it is 2017 now)

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>