[R] Change (merge) vector by row names.

Art U art.tem.us at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:07:13 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a vector of coefficients from backward selection model that looks
like:

             [,1]
(Intercept) -0.15
s1[, 1]      2.65
s1[, 2]      1.81
s1[, 5]      2.35

I'd like to get a new vector that contains zeroes for variables that were
not included in the final model. For example here it suppose to be:

             [,1]
(Intercept) -0.15
s1[, 1]      2.65
s1[, 2]      1.81
s1[, 3]      0
s1[, 4]      0
s1[, 5]      2.35

s1[, 6]      0

s1[, 7]      0

s1[, 8]      0

Is there simple function I can use to get such result?
Regards,
Ariel

--
*I like to pretend I'm alone*. *Completely alone*. *Maybe post-apocalypse
or plague*... *Whatever*. *No-one left to act normal for. No need to hide