[R] RQuantLib

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Dec 30 17:20:54 CET 2017

I am not a user of this package, but I think you should read [1], particularly the README and system requirements. You may need to learn about compiling from source (.tar.gz) if you cannot find a recent precompiled package file (.zip).

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RQuantLib/index.html