[R] Why aov() with Error() gives three strata?

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 19:04:33 CET 2017

Jorge:

FYI, *generally speaking,* queries that are mostly statistical in
nature, such as yours, are off topic here -- this list is about R
programming help, not statistical help. Having said that, you still
may get a useful response here -- the r-help/statistics intersection
*is* nonempty. However, if not, 2.5 suggestions:

1. Try posting to r-sig-mixed-models instead. Repeated measures are a
type of mixed/multilevel model and you may receive some useful
suggestions there, including alternative R approaches to fitting such
model (e.g. using lme() or lmer() ).

2. Alternatively, try posting to a statistics site like stats.stackexchange.com.

2.5. Or, if you can, the best idea might be to sit down with a local
statistics expert.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter