[R] [FORGED] something weird has happened....!!!!!!!!!!

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Dec 15 22:30:35 CET 2017

On 16/12/17 01:45, akshay kulkarni wrote:
> dear Members,
>

> Today something weird has happened on my R console. I have attached two screenshots of the same vector in my R console but they differ.
>

> Also one of my function returns negative values, even after double checking the code, which should return only positive values..
>

> Whats wrong..?

How on earth could anyone possibly tell on the basis of the (opaque)
pseudo-information that you have given us?

> Reinstall R?

It is possible, but *highly unlikely* that this is what you should do.

As I said, it's impossible to suggest what you really should do unless
you provide some genuine information.

Few members of this list are telepathic.  I certainly am not.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS