[R] PLS in R

Bjørn-Helge Mevik b.h.mevik at usit.uio.no
Wed Dec 13 08:52:02 CET 2017

Margarida Soares <margaridapmsoares at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for your reply on pls!
> I have tried to do a correlation plot but I get the following group of
> graphs. Any way of having only 1 plot?
> This is my script:
>
> corrplot(plsrcue1, comp = 1:4, radii = c(sqrt(1/2), 1), identify = FALSE,
> type = "p" )

"Correlation loadings" are the correlations between each variable and
the selected components, so I don't see how you can have more than two
sets of correlations (i.e., more than two components) in a single
scatter plot.  You could have three sets in a 3d plot, of course, but
that you would have to implement yourself. :)

--
Regards,
Bjørn-Helge Mevik