[R] Gaussian Process Classification R packages

Damjan Krstajic dkrstajic at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:06:43 CET 2017

I have kindly asked for help and I am sad to receive such a reply from some on the r-help list.

I did google it prior to sending my request, and I could not find any R package which provides GP classification model which produces prediction intervals for each sample. I would be grateful if anybody could inform me about it. Thank you.