[R] trying to find the multiple combinations...

Ek Esawi esawiek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:37:50 CET 2017

As Burt and Jeff stated that there is an infinite set of solutions. If you
are interested in a particular solution, such as getting 15.0078, you can
easily achieve that by trial and error; that is fix 1 or 2 variables and
change the the rest till you get the desired solution.
I tried that and came up with the same solution as you listed. if you are
interested in a set of solutions within a tolerance, then that will be a
different story.

HTH
EK