[R] Coeficients estimation in a repeated measures linear model

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:41:29 CET 2017

Sergio:

1. You do not have a "repeated measures linear model" .

2. This list is not designed to replace your own efforts to learn the
necessary R background, in this case, factor coding and contrasts in linear
models. I would suggest you spend some time with any of the many fine R
linear model tutorials that can be found on the web. Here is one place to
look for suggestions: https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R  . But
just googling around you'll probably find something that may suit even
better.

3. This list is primarily for R programming help, not statistics help
(although they do sometimes intersect). For the latter, try a statistics
site like stats.stackexchange.com  .

4. Finally, as always, consulting with a local statistical resource, if
available, is always worth considering.

HTH.

Cheers,
Bert