[R] source files in temp environment

Eric Berger ericjberger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:35:28 CET 2017

I totally agree with Duncan's last point. I find it hard to reconcile your
early remarks (which indicate a deep knowledge of programming) with the
idea that your code is not built up from combining small(ish) functions.
Small functions would generally be considered best practices. Try searching
on this topic to see discussions and pointers.