[R] about multi-optimal points

lily li chocold12 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:37:46 CEST 2017

Hi R users,

I have some sets of variables and put them into one dataframe, like in the
following. How to choose a specific set of pareto front, such as 10 from
the current datasets (which contains more than 100 sets)? And how to show
the 10 points on one figure with different colors? I can put all the points
on one figure though, and have the code below. I drew two ggplots to show
their correlations, but I want v1 and v3 to be as close as 1, v2 to be as
close as 0. Thanks very much.

DF

ID    v1     v2     v3
1    0.8     0.1    0.7
2    0.85   0.3    0.6
3    0.9     0.21  0.7
4    0.95   0.22  0.8
5    0.9     0.3    0.7
6    0.8     0.4    0.76
7    0.9     0.3    0.77

fig1 = ggplot(data=DF, aes(x=v1,y=v2))+ geom_point()+ theme_bw()+
xlab('Variable 1')+ ylab('Variable 2')
print(fig1)

fig2 = ggplot(data=DF, aes(x=v1,y=v3)+ geom_point()+ theme_bw()+
xlab('Variable 1')+ ylab('Variable 3')
print(fig2)