[R] Pull data from Tally 9.1 to R studio

jagan krishnan jagan.krishnan at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 25 15:08:35 CEST 2017

Hi,
Really appreciate your guidance...I tried google searches before posting here, but may be I am wrong...that's why I thought of getting this forum's guidance...
Going through the links shared here..I think I can take up my first task in R with some confidence...
Really this is not a sarcastic mail without comic scan font and smileys..
Could not believe you guys will be this much tough in your words when somebody is just starting something in R...
With Regards,Jagannathan Krishnan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:36 PM, Marc Schwartz<marc_schwartz at me.com> wrote:   Hi,
Inline below.