[R] Pull data from Tally 9.1 to R studio

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 24 12:19:25 CEST 2017

On Thursday, August 24, 2017, 1:50:13 AM EDT, David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2017, at 11:31 PM, jagan krishnan via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> This is Jagan.i have been provided a task of analyzing sales data of a company in R programming...Just wanted to know,how can I pull Tally 9.1 software data into R programming dataframe.
> Waiting eagerly for your inputs.
> With Regards,Jagannathan Krishnan
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>  On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:47 AM, jagan krishnan<jagan.krishnan at yahoo.co.in> wrote:  Hi all,
> This is Jagan.i have been provided a task of analyzing sales data of a company in R programming...Just wanted to know,how can I pull Tally 9.1 software data into R programming dataframe.
> Waiting eagerly for your inputs.

Are we supposed to know what "Tally 9.1 software data" might look like?
Of course. Just download Tally 9.1, stick in some data  and you're away.
A quick google shows it is accounting software.

> With Regards,Jagannathan Krishnan
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

A Posting Guide was prepared for you. I suggest that you should read it.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

'Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.'  -Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law