[R] Help Required in looping visuals

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:42:22 CEST 2017

Hi Venkat,

I must admit I don't understand what you are looking for, but maybe just
store the visuals in a named lIst?

Also, I have started to use nested data.frames to keep plots together with
identifiers of the data sets. The nest and unnest functions are in the
tidyr package. It keeps me from having to create and parse long names, and
provides a nice structure.

HTH
Ulrik