[R] bootstrap subject resampling: resampled subject codes surface as list/vector indices

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:15:02 CEST 2017

I din't have the patience to go through your missive in detail, but do
note that it is not reproducible, as you have not provided a "data"
object. You **are** asked to provide a small reproducible example by
the posting guide.

Of course, others with more patience and/or more smarts may not need
the reprex to figure out what's going on. But if not ...

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."