[R] How to concatenate in R

Swain, Subrat Subrat.Swain at aig.com
Wed Aug 2 13:06:34 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have 6 excel files, I want to concatenate all and create one excel files, How to program that in R.(I need the code)

Kind regards,

SUBRAT SWAIN

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.