[R] survival package can't find Ccoxfit6

SeshanV at mskcc.org SeshanV at mskcc.org
Thu Apr 27 18:04:08 CEST 2017

Since my coding philosophy is "why compute something that is not needed" I don't have timing data comparing coxph.fit to the stripped down version. I will try to come up with a test suite.

I do work under Linux (the initial Windows output was because I had both 3.3.1 and 3.4.0 on that machine). So I can get the source code and build the necessary parts into my function/package, but doesn't it defeat the purpose of reusable code?

Thanks,
Venkat