[R] Reg. help for SWAT Calibration

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 26 18:04:42 CEST 2017

Your mental model of what R is and does appears to be misaligned with actuality. Quoting from Wikipedia:

   R is an open source programming language and software environment
   for statistical computing and graphics [...]. The R language is
   widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing
   statistical software and data analysis.

With that in mind, a web search for how this relates to solving your actual problems may become productive.

Good luck!
B.