[R] asking for help

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 07:16:32 CEST 2017

By 163863 "values" do you mean rows in the data frame? If so, please
read about indexing in any online R tutorial or the Intro to R
tutorial that ships with R. This is an absolutely basic R operation,
and if you are unwilling or unable to put in the time to learn about
it, you should probably consider using other software.

If you mean something else, then please read and follow the posting
guide to help you post your question in a way that will make your
meaning clear and enable others to help you. And please post in *plain
text*, not HTML, which can get mangled by the mail software (though it
was fine this time).

Also, please note that "looping" in R is often unnecessary and inefficient.

Cheers,
Bert

-- Bert
Bert Gunter