[R] Twitter Analytics Using streamR - subscript out of bounds

Raquel D. raqueldourado at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 20:38:10 CEST 2017

can someone help me? How fix this error?

My code:

library("ROAuth")
library("streamR")
library("rjson")
library("twitteR")

apiKey <- "xxx"
apiSecret <- "xxx"
accessToken <- "xxx"
accessSecret <- "xxx"
requestURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token"
accessURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token"
authURL <- "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize"

my_oauth <- OAuthFactory$new(consumerKey = apiKey, consumerSecret = apiSecret,
                         requestURL = requestURL, accessURL = accessURL, authURL = authURL)

my_oauth$handshake(cainfo = system.file("CurlSSL", "cacert.pem", package = "RCurl"))

save(my_oauth, file = "my_oauth.Rdata")

load("my_oauth.Rdata")
filterStream("tweets.json", track = "kinoplex", timeout = 180,
         oauth = my_oauth)

tweets.df <- parseTweets("tweets.json", simplify = TRUE)

ERROR: tweets.df <- parseTweets("tweets.json", simplify = TRUE) Error in results.list[[1]] : subscript out of bounds