[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Tue Apr 18 00:04:29 CEST 2017

To _ALL_ who helped me.
In the final analysis, I was doing everything correctly, as per the
manuals, the links, and the books I bought.
However, in all the material, it never read mention of creating of the
.Rprofile file
with a programmer/developer text editor, which allows for no extension,
no R, no txt.

You guys drilled down, and hit solid gold for me,
which lead to my understanding the issue, at least as I see it.

Pure GOLD Medal team work.
Again, I truly thank you.
Bruce