[R] Can this be done in ggplot?

Axel Urbiz axel.urbiz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:21:51 CEST 2017

Thanks Kenneth. That is the right idea for what I’m after. However, creating a combined factor based on “g” and “f” is creating unwanted spaces between the bars in the plot (I’d like to keep them adjacent within levels of “g” as shown in my first plot).

I had the idea that ordering bars in ggplot with respect to a variable within factor levels would be easier, but looks it is not.

Thanks again,
Axe.