[R] differential use of R version

Bogdan Tanasa tanasa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:56:46 CEST 2017

Thank you Rui. I have been using a package (TitanCNA) in BioC on an older
version of R (3.3.1);
now after switching to R3.3.3, I am getting an error (below), and I do not
know how to fix it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Error in `[<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, indRef, "refCount", value = NULL) :
  replacement has length zero