[R] Fw: R problem

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Sep 28 03:23:05 CEST 2016

We have a "Do not help with homework" policy on R-help. We think that a student should speak with his or her instructor or tutor if help is needed.  So you are unlikely to get much help here though it is possible.

For future reference, 1. your script did not arrive. The data did. R-help is very fussy about what files it will accept.

It is better include your code (script) and data in the body of the email.  Have a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example  or
http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
for some suggestions on how to ask a question here.

Then send a new email with the code and data included in the body of the email. Someone might help.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada