[R] Writing data onto xlsx file without cell formatting

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:56:54 CEST 2016

Hi again,

I have been following above suggestion to export data from R to xlsx
file using XLconnect. However recently I am facing Java memory
allocation problem with large dataset (looks like a known issue with
this package) and therefore decided to move to using "xlsx" package.

Now I started facing that same problem of losing my existing formating
when I use xlsx package for data export. Can someone help me with some
pointer on how can I preserve the cell formating after exporting
data.frame to some existing xlsx file using "xlsx" package.

Thanks for your time.