[R] Problem Mixstock in R

Marc Girondot marc_grt at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 21 21:18:15 CEST 2016

Le 19/09/2016 à 10:53, FIORAVANTI TATIANA a écrit :
> Dear members of the R-project
>
> I am doing a mixed stock analysis with the Mixstock Package in R, at the end of the analysis I would summarize all my results (mean, standard deviation, median, percentile, etc...) using the mysum(x, name=NULL) function, but I don't understand which is the correct manner to set up it, what "x" and "name"are? ..Can you help me? Thank you very much,
>
> Tatiana

Dear Tatiana,

First: I don't find the Mixstock package in CRAN. You should indicate
how to install it.
Second: I don't find anywhere a function mysum(). Is it part of the
Mixstock package?
Third: Send a reproducible exemple to show what you tried to use the
function.

Finaly you should read the posting guide in this list to have more
chance to have answers.

Sincerely,

Marc