[R] Help modifying "aheatmap" or find a new heatmap package

Michael Young mikeyoung83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:59:23 CEST 2016

I am currently using "aheatmap" which is generating heatmaps based on
Pearson correlation.  My data consists of RPKM values for genes from 2
groups.  Each group has about 70 samples.

Is there anyway that I can modify "aheatmap" so that it generates heat maps
based on the actual input values (RPKM) and not Pearson correlation?  I
want the heatmap to show high heat for higher RPKM and cold heat for lower
RPKM.

If not, is there a package out there that can do this?

Michael