[R] Have help list filters changed recently

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:35:18 CEST 2016

To all:

r-help has been holding up a lot of my recent messages: Have there
been any changes to help list filters that caused this? Is there
something I'm doing wrong? -- I have made no changes  that I am aware
of. Here's what I get:

Your mail to 'R-help' with the subject

    Re: [R] with and evaluation [for example]

The reason it is being held:

    The message headers matched a filter rule

Best,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."