[R] R-specific Software Requirement Specification

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:12:53 CEST 2016

Yes! ...

and you might consider writing your specifications along with example
R code using rmarkdown. The Rstudio GUI has a nice interface and
support tools (e.g. for compiling and previewing the doc) for writing
rmarkdown, but you can also load and use the package through whatever
R interface you prefer.  Rstudio  also has good support for git:
https://jennybc.github.io/2014-05-12-ubc/ubc-r/session03_git.html

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter