[R] svytable: How do i create a table informing a third variable?

Juan Ceccarelli Arias jfca283 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 03:08:59 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot. Your code does the trick.
One last question:
The tabulate produced is showing every cross in just one column.
I mean, it presents the region by order and sex=1, and then again the
region but by sex==2.
Can i list or present as this:
             sex1         sex2
region1  323.      3434..
regionN 123..  432..

and ignoring the remaining info (standar errors or se in this case)?
Again, thanks Anthony. Really.