[R] Significance of Svyrepdesign Object Warning

Courtney Benjamin cbenjami at BTBOCES.ORG
Fri Oct 28 04:52:48 CEST 2016

​Thank you; I will do so.

Courtney Benjamin

Broome-Tioga BOCES

Automotive Technology II Teacher

Located at Gault Toyota

Doctoral Candidate-Educational Theory & Practice

State University of New York at Binghamton

cbenjami at btboces.org<mailto:cbenjami at btboces.org>

607-763-8633