[R] How to put below code in Automator in iOS

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Thu Oct 27 17:40:48 CEST 2016

From 'An introduction to R' in the html help system:
"If you just want to run a file foo.R of R commands, the recommended way is to use R CMD BATCH foo.R. "
There is also a short section on 'Invoking R under OS X' in the 'Introduction to R'; it may help.

S Ellison