[R] Share R.net dll without having to share R script code?

Bob Rudis bob at rud.is
Fri Oct 14 16:55:20 CEST 2016

Ugly idea/option, but you could base64 encode the R script (solely to
avoid the need to do string quoting) and have that string in the
source of the R.net code, then pass it in to the eval portion or write
it out to a temp dir and pass that to the eval portion of the code.
That way the script is embedded with the DLL and not an extra asset
that needs to be managed.