[R] Share R.net dll without having to share R script code?

Narendra Modi bjpmodi2016 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:00:23 CEST 2016

Hello Gurus,

I have built a code snippet using R.net wherein I call couple of R
scripts to run optimization packages and use the output in C# code.
The way I call the R scripts is just by providing its location in the
C# code.

So, if I have to share the .dll of the complete program, I will also
have to share the R scripts; actual code. Is there anyway to avoid it;
not having to share the r script code with users/testers.
I am considerably new to R. Any suggestion in this direction is appreciated!

Regards,
NM