[R] Subclass Prediction

TJUN KIAT TEO teotjunk at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:07:12 CEST 2016

I am trying to work clustering problem where I actually know the sublcass. For example

Suppose I am trying to predict cluster patients a group of people into male and female where I actually know the label male and female but I take it I don't know

Suppose my clustering method produces subclasses label 1 and 2. Is there a quick method of how to assign which labels 1 and 2 to male or female to maximize my prediction accuracy? Obvious in this case since there are only two cases it is trivial but when the number of subclasses gets big it, trying all the possible combinations can be very time consuming.

Regards

Tjun Kiat