[R] Function Distributions does not exist in package stats

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:29:19 CEST 2016

Hi Hugo,
If you look at the help page for "distributions", you will see that it
describes a number of functions that return density functions, etc.
for specific distributions. If you are looking for something that
informs you which distribution might approximate an existing set of
values, try the "fitdistr" function in the MASS package.

Jim