[R] which properly to avoid pointer copy Tcl Tk? 'externalptr'

Cleber N.Borges klebyn at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 12 02:13:26 CEST 2016

hello,
I'm trying to disable an tkentry widget with a tkcheckbutton using an R
function via the command flag.
but I get an error regardding copy of the pointer: 'externalptr'
which properly way to avoid this?

thanks,
cleber
####################
 > library( tcltk )
 > tp <- tktoplevel()
 >
 > chk <- tclVar( TRUE )
 > statusentry <- tclVar( "normal" ) # normal, disabled
 > anystring <- tclVar( "anystring" )
 >
 > chebut <- ttkcheckbutton( tp, variable=chk, text='Save with new name:
', onvalue=TRUE, offvalue=FALSE,
+ command=function(...) ifelse( as.numeric(tclvalue(chk)),
+    tkconfigure(ent1,'-state','normal'),
+    tkconfigure(ent1,'-state','disabled') )
+   )
 > tcl( 'pack', chebut )
<Tcl>

 > ent1 <- ttkentry( tp, textvariable=anystring, state='normal' )
 > tcl( 'pack', ent1 )
<Tcl>
Error in rep(no, length.out = length(ans)) :
   attempt to replicate an object of type 'externalptr'

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.