[R] Least Median Square Regression

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:36:38 CEST 2016

Well, first of all, note that there is no "lms" method for the stats
package's lm() function. You can't just make stuff up, you know!

And second, ?lmsreg -- after loading MASS via library(MASS), if you
haven't already done this after your install --  is what you want.
Other than ?lmsreg and what Enrico pointed you to, however, you'll
have to manage on your own. Statistical tutorials are not the remit of
this list. You might wish to consult with someone locally for help.
You may be able to get an answer to a post of a specific question
about usage **if you post code that fails** and otherwise follow the
posting guide (below).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter