[R] Loop to check for large dataset

Adrian Dușa dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro
Sat Oct 8 14:32:34 CEST 2016

It would help to have a minimal, reproducible example.
Unless revealing the structure of your FD object, it is difficult to
understand how a column having 61327 values would be "consistent over an 1
to 157 interval": is this interval cyclic until it reaches 61327 values?

>From your example using FD$WEEK, you are using a column called WEEK within
a dataframe names FD, and you only loop over the first 157 values of that
column. So where is the "column having 61327 values"?

For these types of problems you don't even need a loop, R is a vectorised
language (please note that you have a double loop but never use the "i"
one).

Very unclear, so please try to create a MRE, as the posting guide advices.