[R] (no subject)

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Oct 7 01:22:56 CEST 2016

The OP sent a separate email which was slightly less obscure. Taken together with this email, they suggest more a lack of familiarity with the concept of an email thread and with the time scale and features of email support, rather than a presumption of mind reading skills. One can hope that careful reading of the Posting Guide and referenced materials by the OP will correct this deficiency.

I will admit to considering a fortune nomination at first reading though.