[R] files

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Nov 30 04:32:45 CET 2016

Presumably using read.table instead of read.csv.

Get the import working with one sample file first, then do whatever you
had to do with one file over and over.

You still need to go read up on regex patterns... to get you started the
pattern for matching the csv files would be something like
"Bdat[0-9]*\\.csv$", and the pattern for matching txt files would be
"Bdat[0-9]*\\.txt$", but understanding regular expressions is a topic in
its own right, separate from R. Google is your friend.