[R] Dendrogram branches and igraph edges

Hassan Sinky sinkyh at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 29 21:17:16 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I have generated a dendrogram by applying a hierarchical clustering
technique to a graph. Given this dendrogram I am trying to efficiently
find/ map/ label the dendrogram branches to their corresponding graph
edges. Using dendextend I am able to partition the leaves, obtain
subgraphs, perform depth first searches, etc. However, the issue is finding
which graph edge (endpoints) is represented by which dendrogram branch.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!