[R] transpose rows and columns for large data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:33:56 CET 2016

No, no. It *is* for transposing. But it is *what* you are transposing
-- a data frame -- that may lead to the problems. You will have to
read what I referred you to and perhaps spend time with an R tutorial
or two (there are many good ones on the web) if your R learning is not
yet sufficient to understand what they say.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."