[R] Unable to Install POT Package for R 3.1.0

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Nov 26 17:18:21 CET 2016

You probably need to upgrade your R software to the current version. Many CRAN mirrors don't keep binary package repositories for old versions of R online, and the Posting Guide warns that old versions of R are effectively off-topic on the mailing lists.

You could also try downloading the zip file and installing it, but you are on your own then since there are many possible hard-to-diagnose problems with doing that.