[R] Text categories based on the sentences

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:53:15 CET 2016

Hi Venky,
Unfortunately the MindReader package produces the following:

1. I want ice cream                                         Desire
2. I like banana very much                               Pleasure
3. Tomorrow i will eat chicken                           Expectation
4. Yesterday i went to birthday party                 Reminiscence
5. I lost my mobile last week                           Disappointment

I recall that there is a computer named Watson that might be of assistance.

Jim